nafex - [NAFEX] more critter crunching

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] more critter crunching
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:44:31 -0800

Alan writes:

I have tried coexisting with squirrels, offering them blueberries,
mulberries and assorted treats close enough to the forest to help their
digestion (no stressful dashes across meadow). I have numerous plum
trees, but once they start on a single tree they finish every fruit and move
along to the next.

My reply:

I would think that with a diet like that the eating quality would be very
high. They sound delicious.

Sheridan writes:

odd coyote, bobcat or fox winds up on the table after being killed

My reply:

Coyote I have had…not bad.

Never had bob cat or fox…anyone?

TFB

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] more critter crunching, fuwa fuwa usagi, 11/17/2008