nafex - [NAFEX] Strawberry transplanting time?

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Strawberry transplanting time?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:11:54 -0400

Hi all. I don't like the configuration I planted my strawberry plants in
this year. I want to take them out and redo the area (go back to the
long raised beds I used to have).

When is the correct time to take them out of the ground, rebuild the
area and re-plant them? I assume I will need to keep the roots damp as
I do this--shouldn't take more than one day if I have all of the
materials at hand.

Thanks, Barbara (zone 6b)

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

  • [NAFEX] Strawberry transplanting time?, Harrick, Barbara, 09/29/2008