nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Gift suggestions

  • From: Richard J.Ossolinski <ossoeo@verizon.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Gift suggestions
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:45:35 -0400

Deb,
Nothing against Stella, but I don't think you can do better than the revised and expanded edition of The Apple Grower, by Michael Phillips.
Richard
Gouldsboro, ME Zone 5

On Sep 28, 2008, at 9:33 PM, Deb S wrote:

A very good friend who also dabbles with a home orchard has a birthday coming up.  I'd like to get her something fruity :)  I gave her the AHS book on prorogation last year and she has really used and enjoyed it.  I gave her the two Stella Otto books a previous year.  Looking for suggestions of good books for the intermediate level home orchardist.  Maybe something on pruning or ??  Thanks for any help!

deb

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----