nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Chest fridge, was additional questions on storage

  • From: "K Q" <kumquat@operamail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Chest fridge, was additional questions on storage
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:11:55 -0800

I found these two controllers on the internet. They are meant to either cool
or warm fermentation areas. The reviews make them look like the bees knees!

http://www.williamsbrewing.com/CONTROLLER_II_P183C100.cfm
http://www.williamsbrewing.com/CONTROLLER_P762C100.cfm

There could be others from different companies, but this company I have known
about for over a decade.

Ken