nafex - Re: [NAFEX] alum in odorous Autumn olive?

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] alum in odorous Autumn olive?
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

My Autumn Olive smells wonderful!! ...and the bees love it.
In fact a student of mine was wearing this perfume that smelled just like it.
It was from the company Diesel.

Cant imagine a company named that would turn out a fragrance like that.

robert
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
www.NAFEX.org/SFF
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org