nafex - [NAFEX] sutainable agriculture II

  • From: "Alan Haigh" <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] sutainable agriculture II
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:20:06 -0400

I tried to pull back the posting I made about www.protectedharvest.com because I did a poor job of explaining what it is about.  I failed to even mention that it is an organization devoted to encouraging sustainable agriculture through a very specific certification and promotion program.  As I said on the previous posting, HortIdeas does a very good job of explaining its mission on page 95 of its latest edition.

  • [NAFEX] sutainable agriculture II, Alan Haigh, 08/03/2008