nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Squirrels...the fluffy one prepares delicious snacks and traps

  • From: "K Q" <kumquat@operamail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Squirrels...the fluffy one prepares delicious snacks and traps
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:17:22 -0800

Fluffy, I am not squeamish, do tell. I hate the little bastids. But I might
end up loving them once I start eating them!

Does drowning the critter affect the edibility?

And what snack goes best with these traps! <joke!>

Ken Q.

From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>

If anyone is not too squeamish I can tell you a particularly
effective foot trap that work great on squirrels.