nafex - Re: [NAFEX] A big favor, please

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] A big favor, please
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:52:13 -0400

Toni Pralle wrote:
Will all those replying to a digest with the ENTIRE digest please stop! All we need is a sentence or two from the post you are replying to so we know why you're posting. I'll delete before I'll scroll through all that, especially when it's repeated 2 or 3 times in one digest.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
It would also be helpful if they would take a moment to change the subject line so it says something other than "Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 65......".

Steve