nafex - [NAFEX] Nobel Harvest Prize

  • From: "Alan Haigh" <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Nobel Harvest Prize
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:31:20 -0400

If Jim Fruth's fruit decoys are truly affective in all regions I nominate him for some kind of honorary home orchard award.  I've come up with a few ideas over the years to coax in a harvest but this tops anything I've imagined.  As I was netting some plum trees to keep off crows today I was making plans of sculpting decoy plums out of I don't know what, but I'll think of something.  Meanwhile I hope people will keep us all posted about the results they have emulating Jim's big idea.

  • [NAFEX] Nobel Harvest Prize, Alan Haigh, 07/23/2008