nafex - [NAFEX] Nafex Meeting - Local Eateries

  • From: "Geoffrey Stone" <gfstone@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Nafex Meeting - Local Eateries
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:31:12 -0400

Hi,
    I appreciate the effort to provide a listing of Elizabeth City, NC local eateries featuring local (organic) food. So far the links provided didn't lead me to any useful information. I was hoping that an organization like "Slow Food USA" would have a local chapter that would already have done the research.( http://www.slowfoodusa.org/index.html ) Alas there doesn't seem to be a chapter covering the area of interest. I will continue ot look further...perhaps through Carolina Farm Stewardship Assn.  If I find what I'm looking for I will share it with the list.
Geoffrey Stone
PS: Why is it so hard to "do the right thing" sometimes?

  • [NAFEX] Nafex Meeting - Local Eateries, Geoffrey Stone, 07/13/2008