nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Surround speculation this spring

  • From: "Scott Williamson" <ScottW@acespower.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Surround speculation this spring
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:12:10 -0400

I saw some curculio on my peaches a couple of weeks ago which were about
the same size as my plums and apples. They definitely prefer the plums
and apples to the peaches. I'm not really sure there was much
difference in leaf coverage, but I didn't really think to look either.

BTW, would you happen to know from looking at you book if I am lucky
enough to have only one generation?

Scott
Central Indiana Zone 5b