nafex - [NAFEX] Finding more nuts

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Finding more nuts
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:06:24 EDT

Hi Jim,

That reminds me, once when I had a plastic flexible pipe on the end of a down spout to divert water further from the garage, I went to move it and was full of pecans. There was maybe a gallon of them. So I placed them in an ice cream bucket and left them (not on purpose) outside the garage door. Next day I noticed the nuts were almost all gone. Checked the pipe and sure enough they were in the pipe again. It wasn't a fox squirrel, rather a piney squirrel. This time I placed the bucket of nuts inside!

Jerry