nafex - Re: [NAFEX] correction for Summer 08 Pomona

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] correction for Summer 08 Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:35:39 +0000

Hmm, could be the Spring issue, sorry. Error is on a couple pages, maybe the
Round Robin.

tanisgrif at yahoo is same person as this address-- common confusion which I
caused by having access to computers which couldn't handle one or the other
email services, so error will probably happen again.

I'm in south-central WI, where currently every spring-blooming thing is
trying to catch up with the calendar. Apples flowering 10 days or more later
than what had become normal.

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008