nafex - [NAFEX] help- repost oxyclean concentration for sterilization

  • From: "Dianne Stephany" <iluvdanc@rochester.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] help- repost oxyclean concentration for sterilization
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:24:18 -0400

Title: My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
I am getting ready to clean bottles and tubes for the bottling of our red currant wine tomorrow-- it has been almost a year so far in the making and will sit in the bottles for 2 yrs yet before drinking!-- and I can't remember what concentration of oxyclean to use to sterilize.

Could the person who posted the information here last year please post it again!!! It worked very well the last time for sterilizing the carboys-- but I forgot to write down what concentration I used!  So much for note taking.

Thank you again!
Dianne Stephany, zone5 -- watching the blooms in hopes of plum wine, peach wine, and more white cherry wine.

  • [NAFEX] help- repost oxyclean concentration for sterilization, Dianne Stephany, 05/03/2008