nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX website...temporary service issues - and a request...

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX website...temporary service issues - and a request...
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 10:08:17 -0400

Folks - there will be a few hours of possible connectivity issues with the NAFEX website. I'm moving the hosting fo the site and it may takea few hours to stabilize. Once done, the meeting info will be immediately available.

Additionally, it may take until Monday-Tuesday for online payment options for membershoip, etc., as we have to confirm the electronic payment issues with our payment vendors.

Anyway, the site will be entirely available today. Changes are also underway.

Also, it should be noted that many of the interest groups have nothing on their pages. Can folks who are in those interest groups contact me so that we can get something in there as intro text? I will also need good pictures of plants, fruits, etc. So, poke around the site and let me know where you might be able to assist. Thanks for your time.