nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sunworld patents

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sunworld patents
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:43:46 -0400

I would assume they would not only go after large commercial growers, but
also anyone who advertised plants or scions for sale. So it may be a long
time before this stuff is available to home growers.

I wonder how long after the expiration of a patent you could syccessfully
prosecute theft of some twigs? I guess this goes along with the general
trend for intellectual property owners to assert more control.
___
Ginda