nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grower resources

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grower resources
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:47:36 -0500

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded several PDF files to my server that are resources for the home orchardist as well as the commercial grower. The links to these files are below with a brief description of each.

Thanks, Dennis! Those are great (though I guess I haven't had time to check out all of them yet). I knew I'd seen that frost tolerance chart somewhere, but of course I can never find that stuff when I need it. So that one came in particularly handy. Now I know what low temperatures to fear this weekend. :-)

Thanks for posting those!

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The e-mail of the species is much deadlier than the mail. - Stephen Fry