nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Young Orchardists Seek Fruit Growers to Visit

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Young Orchardists Seek Fruit Growers to Visit
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:17:51 -0500

Hello,
You may not want to come this far west, we're in middle TN north of Cookeville (which is on I-40). Hve pawpaw, arctic kiwi, mayhaw, Goumi, Autumn olive, Chestnut, Black walnut, Persian walnut, Mayhaw, Azarole, heirloom apples (they haven't done much for us here), honey locust, blueberries, blackberries (trying some of the new primocane varieties. red rasp, 3 vars, black rasp, Nanking Cherry, pears and some of the regular fruits. Also oriental persimmon and native persimmon selections. Let us know if you are interested.
Safe travels!
Hector (Black)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kranz McGuire" <mcgu0139@umn.edu>