nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Budwood/scionwood request

  • From: Derekcs2005@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Budwood/scionwood request
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:03:45 EDT

Hello Barbara,

I mainly deal in apple scions and grape cuttings.

Derek

In a message dated 3/7/2008 2:23:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rosholdt@erols.com writes:
I am looking for Green Gage plum scionwood/budwood.  Need direction and
recommendations, please.  I intend to graft them onto some Myrobalan
plums that I have in the orchard.  My only other option for grafting is
a purple leaf plum that has not been doing well.  I understand that the
Green Gage my require more than I have to give, but I want to try...  I
really Like Green Gage plums!

Oh, and is it self-fruitful or is there a specific pollinator it would like?

Please - no plumstock from Pennsylvania.  I'm still worried about pox.

Barbara Rosholdt
The Dome Place
Z7 Central Virginia