nafex - [NAFEX] Red Clapps Pear Scion wanted

  • From: Ray Kaminski <r-jkaminski@att.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Red Clapps Pear Scion wanted
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:58:37 -0600

Due to problems in the mail service I thought I would ask this question again.
Can I get any scions from the Red Clapps pear. Will pay postage, swap wood or what ever you desire.
Nice sunny day in North East Wisconsin with about 2 feet of snow everywhere on the ground at this time. Good for ice fishing, snowmobiling and lots of fun shoveling but not orchard work yet.
Ray zone 4-5. Lowest temp this winter was 12 below with help from Lake Michigan.

  • [NAFEX] Red Clapps Pear Scion wanted, Ray Kaminski, 03/06/2008