nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Shinko (pear) scionwood

  • From: "Lucky.PIttman@murraystate.edu" <Lucky.PIttman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Shinko (pear) scionwood
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:16:06 -0600

Joe,
I've got a Shinko tree. Be glad to send scions.
Guess I need to have a look at it to see if it
produced any reasonable growth last year that would
serve as decent scions, what with the Easter freeze &
protracted extreme drought we had.
I'll get back to you about availability, if you still
need some.

LLP