nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Plum Rootstock

  • From: "ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Plum Rootstock
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:41:04 -0800

Doreen,

I have used Pixie and if works for some varieties and doesn't work so well for others.  There is the new Krymsk 1 I am trying out.  Some people have used Citation.  When I tried that one I didn't have much success with it.

Do you have particular varieties that you want to grow?

Bob
Western Washington