nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Email programs off-topic

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Email programs off-topic
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:13:05 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2008 8:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, parmarch_mnd@dataone.in writes:

                     I shall not do it in future.

But still I would request Greg not to be so strict in regulations.  After years of communication with each other, there also develops a feeling of fraternity and some sort of social relationship with other members.  That encourage one to ask such questions.  So please reconsider your decision and let such activities also continue.

Chiranjit Parmar

Hi all,

Nobody asked for my opinion, but here it is anyway. I think it's OK to ask the question, but ask for replys to be made off line.

Jerry

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)