nafex - [NAFEX] call for Pomona articles

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] call for Pomona articles
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:49:43 -0500

As you're all staring out the window at the snow (at least, I'm finally staring at snow), and can't do any fruit work except read the catalogs, please consider scratching out an article for the spring Pomona. I need items, or it will be about 10 pages long! No language expertise is needed; just write up your fruit=growing experiences, or something you've tried--and failed or succeeded, either one--for the benefit of the membership. Email it to me, and I'll take it from there.

Thanks to all of you for all you do for NAFEX.

Gratefully,

Jackie Kuehn
Editor-in-chief, Pomona