nafex - Re: [NAFEX] searching archives of list?

  • From: hollaus@comcast.net (R F Hollaus)
  • To: debs@yahoo.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] searching archives of list?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:49:32 +0000

Deb,
If you are registered you can go to a NAFEX page where you can download big files one month at a time. From there you can search using your computer's operating system. It certainly helps to have a fast means of dowloading since the files are quite large. If your interested in trying it using the route I suggested then contact me and I'll show you as a NAFEX member privately.

RF Hollaus PNW (zone 7-8)

From: Deb Schneider <debs@yahoo.com>