nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Carmine Jewel Cherries

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Carmine Jewel Cherries
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:06:25 -0600

Title: Message
You will probably only find small plants if they are tissue cultured, as St. Lawrence Nurseries are.  With good care, they should make good growth as some of the other tissue cultured plants that Bill has offered in the past (e.g., some pin cherries and saskatoons).  I, for one, am just grateful that he moved aggressively to secure these plants for U.S. growers. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.