nafex - [NAFEX] "new" Cherry Website

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] "new" Cherry Website
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:06:34 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Just kind of playing around because I don't have sufficient space to upload
everything, but most of the classic book, The Cherries of Utah, by Francis M.
Coe is now available at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~marillen/ClickME_2_Start.html

I'll probably take it down soon, & more info is on the new CD I've made which
integrates the book with The Cherries of New York, but I'd be interested in
your comments.

As stated on the start page- I know there are many broken links & a few
missing illustrations. I just didn't have enough Web space, but they are all
present on the CD if anyone is interested.

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays/ Best wishes in fruit growing!

Anton