nafex - [NAFEX] Stress Detection Glasses

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Stress Detection Glasses
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:19:21 -0600

A few years ago, I bought the highly touted NASA Stress Detection Glasses aka NASA Hawkeye Lenses. I've been kicking myself ever since because my plants are never under stress because I get a soil test every year/fertilize every year. When I look at plants outside my property, I see lots of sick plants but I don't see any on my property. I'd sell them for less than I paid for them, if anyone is interested.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies & syrups: