nafex - Re: [NAFEX] crop improvements in Rosacea

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] crop improvements in Rosacea
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:19:19 -0600

I came across  this proposal for a govt program to fund work on improving crops in this family.  It remarks on how important these fruits are for health.  I couldn't find a date on it.  I thought if it was a recent proposal we could all send in our coments.  Can anyone figure out when and where this originated?  I only got the Html version, so the rest of the info might actually be there in pdf.      Donna