nafex - [NAFEX] Peach Seedlings

  • From: "Tim Inman" <Tim@historicinteriors.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Peach Seedlings
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:37:30 -0600

Hi:

I have a few peach seedlings 1-yr old.  Maybe 10 or 12.  I have plans for them, but for a good cause I could part with one or two. . . .

I also have peach trees upon which we could do a temporary rescue graft to save the cultivar.  Maybe you do, too.  I would be happy to get a scion from you and try to graft it on for you next Feb/March.  Let me know.  There must surely be someone closeby to you who would have a peach tree where you could do a temp rescue graft, too.

Last, I'm sure Raintree Nursery does sell peach seedling rootstock.

Good luck,

Tim Inman
Randolph, IA

  • [NAFEX] Peach Seedlings, Tim Inman, 11/15/2007