nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp vs Arkansas Black

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp vs Arkansas Black
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:14:58 -0700

Arkansas Black is crisp? That's like saying diamond is firm. The Arkansas Black I've had were the second hardest apples I've ever had. You could break a tooth on one that hadn't been in storage for several months, at least.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com