nafex - [NAFEX] grape cuttings offer

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] grape cuttings offer
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

I have a grape cultivar which seems tough & reliable. It has seen winters of
-20
and summers of 100 degrees; droughts too, tho I don't know how it would handle
floods; and more years of neglect than care. A small-berried,
cleaner-flavored
Concord type. Name was lost long ago, but it's the best of a few cultivars
planted
here (south central WI, light soil) maybe 35 years ago. It ripens about now,
with
the wild grapes, so it's convenient for making blends w/ the wild grapes. I
can
send cuttings during the dormant season.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/