nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pruning a Currant bush

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pruning a Currant bush
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:27:53 -0400

On Aug 6, 2007, at 5:23 AM, vrana wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>  I am only sending  to you pictures /very old one/ of my sorts of actinidia kolomikta=content of vitamin C is 1520mg%,
</x-tad-smaller>
[large attachment]

Some of us still have slow modem access and such pictures/attachments take a very long time to come through, tying up other things.

Yes, I know I can set my email preferences to refuse anything over a given size. No, I don't want to, as I sometimes get pictures from my family which I do want to load.

Please post a link to pictures, or other large attachments, rather than the pictures themselves; or post a message that those who want the pictures can request them off-list, and send them only to those people.

Thanks --

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly