nafex - [NAFEX] Cinnamon as an "Organic" Fungicide in fruit trees and bushes

  • From: Gunther Ansari <guntheransari@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Cinnamon as an "Organic" Fungicide in fruit trees and bushes
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,
I had a query in my mailbox regarding Fungud attack with Blueberries!

I just sent in a reply to one of our Brothers, who seems to be
having a problem with fungus on his Blueberries!
      I suggested that since I'd done so already with a fungus problem
in the hills, where freak damp weather can cause widespread infection
in Apple and Pear trees, an organic fungicide, (Cinnamon) as a possible,
if expensive, but all the same, ORGANIC cure?
      What is your best advice, besides the price being a potential
deterrant? (I had access to 2nd. Grade waste Cinnamon, gleaned from the
sorting mills in the far east!
      Best regards,
      Gunther

  • [NAFEX] Cinnamon as an "Organic" Fungicide in fruit trees and bushes, Gunther Ansari, 07/14/2007