nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grape vine attachments (Hal Love)

  • From: "Shirley Murphy" <samurphy@isp.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grape vine attachments (Hal Love)
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:59:02 -0500

Thanks Hal for the suggestion but no, they do not look like the photo link. They are more elongated and pointed like spikes and have a reddish appearance which when magnified show streaks of red on green. They are fewer in number and do not seem to penetrate the leaf but merely sit attached to the surface.
Shirley

Message: 8