nafex - [NAFEX] Is it honey bees that you are seeing?

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Is it honey bees that you are seeing?
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:53:56 -0500

As a beekeeper, I get lots of calls from people with questions about Honeybees. When I have visited these folks, I learned that they were really looking at Yellow Jackets - that accounts for about 98% of my visits. Check out this site:

http://www.ebeehoney.com/beeid.html as it has pictures of both.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472