nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Poison Ivy 'cure'

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Poison Ivy 'cure'
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 07:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

Just replied this to Jim, privately, and I suppose it also can go to the
listserv.

My comment goes for Doc's sand-papering too!

From: tanis grif <>
Subject: Re: Poison Ivy
To: Jim Fruth <>

THAT is one of those "treatments" which I classed under the "Brutal"
category-- ones
which make me dizzy just considering them! People comment on how tough I seem
(except for hot weather), but they don't see me backat home recovering. I'm a
medical/first-aid wimp!

> --- Jim Fruth <> wrote:
>
> Tanis,
> When I get Poison Ivy, I dip my fingers into vinegar, then using those
> vinegary fingers, I scratch the blisters open. Follow that by rubbing in
> some
> more vinegar and the rash begins healing immediately.

for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/