nafex - [NAFEX] w-clips

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] w-clips
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:00:16 -0400

W-clips are useful for anchoring strings that are used to tie branches down in training trees. The problem is that they seem to be available only in boxes of 2000. See, for example, http://peachridge.com/treetraining/training.htm . I'm only interested in a hundred or two of them.

Anybody out there interested in purchasing some also so we could split up a box? (You need an applicator also, which I have.) Or, does anybody know where one can purchase smaller quantities?

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening
Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden
A Northeast Gardener's Year

  • [NAFEX] w-clips, Lee Reich, 05/01/2007