nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fedco tree sale

  • From: "Jenny Ruth Yasi" <voices@maine.rr.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fedco tree sale
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:03:49 -0400

I don't know if any Fedco folks are on this list, but we went up and gathered our purchase, brought them home, opened our package and wow, we are so impressed with the beautiful grape vines and kiwis and fruit and fir trees! So healthy and vigorous and beautiful! And at bargain prices! We're really happy with our purchases! The Fedco tree sale is open to the general public again in early May. http://www.fedcoseeds.com/trees/treesale.htm

We also picked up seed potatoes and onion and shallots sets while were there. We were so pleased with the varieties and quality.Great job to all involved, most especially the growers. I've never seen such beautiful grapevine and kiwis.

Yasi

  • Re: [NAFEX] Fedco tree sale, Jenny Ruth Yasi, 04/29/2007