nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 51, Issue 71

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: Pete <ruger4570@bellsouth.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 51, Issue 71
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:49:39 -0700

At present, the earth's magnetic poles are in the process of reversing, which is causing the magnetic fields to be irregular and to break up. There was a very good program on public television not too long ago that explained it, and how it's a regular event every few thousand years.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more; http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com