nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple variety

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple variety
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:37:19 -0400 (EDT)

Helene, if you do a search on "Howgate Wonder" you will get a number of hits.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Hélène Dessureault wrote:

Sorry to hear about the frost problems that seems to have hit growers
further south. My trees are still dormant, but the weather highs and lows
are quite something else here too. In Fahrenheit, we had a few alternate
days ranging from 20 F to 70 F. That is tough on trees.
I do have a question....
Anyone can tell me about the apple variety called Howgates Wonder?
Information would be very appreciated.
Hélène, zone 3-4, north of Ottawa