nafex - Re: [NAFEX] source for oriental persimmons

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] source for oriental persimmons
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:21:47 -0500

Their site doesn’t list any plants.   And wouldn’t it be a little late to buy at this point if they only ship until early March?  (not trying to be difficult or anything)…. I will be requesting a catalog for next year, though….

www.eat-it.com has potted persimmons (both Astringent and non-astringent) and since they’re potted (the persimmons, not the nursery employees) they can ship whenever.  The plants are small, however.  Mine last year was in a 1 gal and it was about 1 ½ - 2 feet tall.