nafex - Re: [NAFEX] beach plum question

  • From: "Hal Love" <lovehd@comcast.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] beach plum question
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:48:36 -0600

While these are not named selections, Oikos Tree Farm has seedlings from two
superior selections.

http://www.oikostreecrops.com

"ECOS-From Grant and Flava: Selected from individuals with sweet yellow and
larger blue fruit. Produces quicker than the species with better fruit
quality. Recommended if you are trying to create your own beach plum
varieties or just want a better seedling strain for fruit production. Good
to eat right off the bush."

Hal