nafex - [NAFEX] Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner (NY Times)

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner (NY Times)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:03:03 -0500

Title: Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner (NY Times)

Backyard Pests? Think of Them as Dinner         Steven Rinella, author of "The Scavenger's Guide to Haute Cuisine," brings his hunting and gathering skills to New York City for a meal with real local flavor.    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/04/dining/04rine.html?th&emc=th

I thought you all could use something rather amusing, considering the return of winter here in the no-longer-too-frozen North.  At least my apricot's not blooming yet and every day closer to last average frost date, the closer I am to finally being able to eat some I grew. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.