nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!

  • From: BekeeprTop@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:34:11 EDT

I've sent messages to the group by accident too, a number of times...I reduce the frequency by clicking the "Reply All" button instead of the "Reply" button.  The way that works for me in my program [AOL X.2 Mac] is the individual I want to write to is now recipient but so's the whole group.  Then I go wipe out the whole group leaving the individual.  Hitting the different button puts me mentally in a mode to reduce my number of accidents.....yeah your email was funny, if only our problem was just the shortcomings of the guy at the top.
Charlie P.

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.