nafex - [NAFEX] Looking for Flemish Beauty scions

  • From: Ray Kaminski <rjkaminski@charter.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Looking for Flemish Beauty scions
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:27:57 -0500

Hi all
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me a stick or two Flemish Beauty pear. Be glad to pay, swap or what ever you want. i am in zone 4-5 and the buds are tight on the trees with snow still on the ground in spots. That is Northeast Wisconsin near Lake Michigan and the wind stays cold from the lake. Thanks Ray

  • [NAFEX] Looking for Flemish Beauty scions, Ray Kaminski, 03/25/2007