nafex - Re: [NAFEX] looking for apricot rootstock and scions

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] looking for apricot rootstock and scions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:41:26 -0500

I might be able to help you with rootstocks and scionwood. I have some dormant scionwood of a couple of French apricots and a couple of central Asian apricots also a couple of American varieties. The rootstocks are Manchurian apricot but it is getting a little late to bareroot them (where I am in Texas) so if you want them contact me petty quick. Contact me off-list at bwoodtx@verzion.net if you are interested. The rootstocks would be fairly inexpensive.

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com