nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Imidan

  • From: akmanty <akmanty@localnet.com>
  • To: dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Imidan
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:36:38 -0600

We would like about a half pound, as we just have a few trees.  Live roughly between Green Bay and Milwaukee.
That should not cost too much for shipping, if you are willing, we would be most appreciative.
Karen

dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com wrote:
We may have some in stock here or we can get it for you when we place our
season order.  When would you need it and how much would you need.  How far
are you from Lake Geneva, WI.  We are located about 15 minutes south of Lake
Geneva just off  WI 120/IL 47 about 2 miles south of the state line.  Would
be glad to help you out.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com