nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Actinidia Kolomikta

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Actinidia Kolomikta
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:12:01 -0500

I’d be happy if my arguta would produce any fruit this year (I am going into year 5, though I will admit my female vines *6 of them) are fighting with another vine and generally lose by the end of the season.

My males, 4 of them, are doing fine, though I haven’t noticed flowers on either male or female yet (maybe this year!)

S. Hills