nafex - [NAFEX] Monty's surprise

  • From: "Roger Doiron" <roger@kitchengardeners.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Monty's surprise
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:22:14 -0500

The latest apple-themed issue of the KGI e-newsletter may be of interest to some of you.  I’d be interested to know whether any of you are aware of similar give-away programs that have worked in the US or Canada.

http://www.kitchengardeners.org/2006/12/december_2006.html

Roger

KGI

KGI is the meeting place of the world’s gardeners

 -The WorldWatch Institute

Dig deeper: -- Sign up for our free e-newsletter  -- Watch our online videos: "Beauty Food" and “Eat Real Food  --  Add yourself to our global kitchen gardener map  --   Become a member   --  Download and post a flyer in your community  --  Visit our online store

Kitchen Gardeners International

www.kitchengardeners.org

(207) 883-5341

  • [NAFEX] Monty's surprise, Roger Doiron, 01/03/2007